The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Wednesday, November 18, 2009

NEW MOON!!!!




It's Time! It's Time! Finally all this waiting is coming to an end. Tomorrow after picking up the girls from school I will be driving down to Norman to meet my bestie Julie for dinner/drinks. Shortly after we will be heading to the Warren Theater to watch NEW MOON! Hello People?? Do you know how long I've been waiting for this? I am freaking out.... totally freaking!!! ANd, yes, to answer your question I am a little old to be acting like a teenager but all I can say is read the series and you will probably being acting as silly as I am. I <3 EDWARD!!



**SWOON** Hello!!! Is this not one of the sexiest guys you've ever seen?

No comments: