The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Thursday, May 20, 2010

Heartbroken

My precious pooch passed away this morning. My heart is absolutely broken. She has brought me so much love and joy these past 15 years. Although I am so sad that she will not be around anymore, I know she is in a better place and will suffer no longer. I will miss her dearly..........

RIP
Baylee Noel
November 9, 1995 - May 20, 2010









I love you Baylee-girl!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So,so sorry for the loss of your beloved friend. :(

Stephanie said...

Hugs to you! I know the heartache of losing a fur-baby

Diana Smith said...

Aw. She is the most beautiful little dog. Im so sorry that she left ;(

morewineplease said...

she is beautiful! SO Sorry!