The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Back from Market....



Just got back from Dallas Market. Mom and I ordered lots of cool new stuff for the store. Can't wait to see it all when it starts coming in. Found a few thing s for the house too. I left Hope home this time. My first time ever to leave her. Thank goodness we were so busy, not much time to think about being away from the girls. Hope did really good though, Hannah and Hadley too. I picked up the hippest little camo dresses for them at cash and carry. Had to post these pics. They wore them to Mothers Day Out today. Soooo cute! Not sure why the pictures are a little fuzy- low batteries on my camera maybe??

1 comment:

Beth Anderson said...

Laura~super cutie pies! Unfortunately it won't be long before Hannah doesn't want to dress like her sisters. If you don't already have one, you need to go to my blog today and look at the darling bow holders. I thought of you when I posted it!