The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Monday, June 9, 2008

Our 1st Post!!!

I have been reading all these other blogs for quite a few months now and I decided I would like to make a blog of my own. I hope many of you will enjoy getting a peek into our daily life. We have been super busy but now that summer is here, maybe we'll have a little time to slow down and enjoy our life and girls a little.

OK- here's a little back story...... Scott and I have been married 8 1/2 years. Our anniversary is coming up in August. We have 3 beautiful daughters, Hannah Elizabeth age 6 1/2, Hadley Olivia age 5 and Hope Abigail 18 mos. The last few years have been filled with many ups and many downs. I was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma in December 2004. After 12 rounds of chemotherapy and 18 radiation treaments...I am happy to report I've been in remission since October 2005- Miracle #1. I got pregnant with my third daughter after chemo- Miracle #2. Hope was born November 2006 with a congenital heart defect, TOF, which stands for Tetrology Of Fallot. We had no idea there were any problems until after her birth. She had a heart cath April 2007 and then open heart surgery May 17, 2007. She was 5 1/2 mos old. Today she is healthy and happy- Miracle #3!!! We are so lucky to have these girls. They bring so happiness to our life. God has truly blessed us.

No comments: