The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dress-Up & Mess-Up !!


"How funky is your chicken....how loose is your goose""

Boogie sister!!

My 3 little ballerina's

Love the snow boots- what a look!

Look at this mess!


I told Hannah and Hadley to go clean there room and this is what I found them doing...... playing dress-up! Hope included of course. I think they trashed the room worse than it was to begin with. Hope just follows them around like a puppy. She so wants to be a big girl like them. I am ready for school to start so my house will be clean again, but oh how I enjoy seeing them play and get along together so good.

1 comment:

Gavin's Mama said...

What fun! I would be in so much trouble if I had a daughter... all the cute clothes, accesories, bedrooms!! Hah!

When Gavin gets better we will have to schedule a play date. Thanks for all of your sweet emails and comments!