The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Monday, July 21, 2008

Prayers For Georgeann

I got a call from my cousin Georgeann last week. She had a knot come up above her collar bone a few weeks ago. Her doctor sent her in for a scan and a biopsy. Today she learned she has Hodgkins Disease. The same type of cancer I had 2 1/2 years ago. They say that Hodgkins hasn't been genetically linked and they think its environmentally caused. It's weird how we both have so many health issues in common....makes me wonder if it really is in the genetics. I hope and pray everything goes well. She has a lot ahead of her but she'll do great. We love you Georgie and are praying for God to heal you. We are here if you need anything...ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING!!!!!

No comments: