The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Tulip Tree



These are the bows I make.... "Le Mie Belle Figlie" my little side business. It means: My Beautiful Daughters. (I also make the baby beanies and headbands)












Spent the weekend in Norman changing up the store again. We've been getting shipments of new clothes for the last few weeks. Got them all out on the floor. Everything turned out looking really cute. We are running out of room!! We looked at a couple retail spaces for lease today. We are in need of a bigger place. The store is doing really good. Just hoping this economy doesn't slow down. If any of you ever get to Norman you should stop in. I also put the store website up on the blog. www.TulipTree.biz BTW, those are all my bows in the pictures- I'm so busy I can hardly keep up. Can you believe the college girls are wearing bows again?? Works for me!! Thank you- OU sorority girls!!

No comments: