The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's beginning to look at lot like Christmas...





Hope's little tree in her room

Hannah & Hadley's room- they are so proud to have a tree in their room

This is my favorite time of year. I got all my christmas decoration out last week. I think it makes everything look so pretty. The girls helped me decorate the big tree and then they also decorated their fancy little pink feather trees. They are also so excited to see all the christmas toys come out of the box. Maybe I should do that with all their regular toys- put them up and rotate them out throughout the year. Maybe they would actually like playing with everything that way. Anyway we all had a good time getting everything all festive. I plan on enjoying it as much as I can. Enjoy the Christmas music and new blog background.

No comments: