The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Sunday, November 30, 2008

Still best friends after all these years....


left-right: Brandi, Kristin, Julie and me

Brandi, Julie, me & Kristin

Kristin, Brandi, Julie & me.....Look at our BIG HAIR!!

Top-Bottom: Brandi, Julie and Kristin....me on the left!

These are my best friends from my home town growing up. We have all been friends FOREVER it seems like. Brandi, Julie and I all have known each other since kindergarten and Kristin moved to town in, I think, 4th grade. We all got together for dinner Saturday night. I had so much fun catching up. It's great that after all these years we still stay in touch and try and see each other every once in a while. Remember when?? I just had to put these pictures up. WOW!! Look at those bangs....haha! Believe it or not, these were all the pictures I could find of all 4 of us together. Remember prom? And I think another one of those was from a sleep over at my house?? I just wanted you girls to know how much you all mean to me. I love you all dearly. You have alway been there for me. Even now when we see each other its like we were never apart. Its so easy to just pick up where we left off. You girls have all turned into great women and moms. You all mean the world to me! Cheers- to always being close and always being there for each other. I love you all!!

Laura

1 comment:

kristin said...

And I thought my hair looked good??? Your so sweet, Laura. It is so true how we always just pick up where we left off. You all mean the world to me also. Even thought we don't talk daily, it is just understood we are always there for each other. Love you!!
I sure miss those days sometimes don't you??