The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What I am thankful for....

With Thanksgiving tomorrow I have been thinking of all I am thankful for. Hardly ever do I take the time to appreciate what blessings I have been lucky enough to recieve in my life. I have had many ups and downs, even so there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. For that I am so thankful. It is what continues to give me hope and strength to get through the tough times and enjoy all of the wonderful. So today I thought I would make a list of the very most special ones I could think of.

-My Husband, Scott. I am so thankful to have found such a wonderful husband and father. The girls and I are so blessed to call him "OURS". He works hard to make sure we are well taken care of. I love you very much Honey!

-My daughters, Hannah, Hadley & Hope. You girls are the light of my life. You are my reasons to get up in the mornings. I can't wait to see what you all come up with next. You keep my heart happy always. I am so proud of all of you. I am so happy God intrusted you to me and I hope I can always be the mommy you need me to be. XOXOXO!

-My Parents. I am so grateful that I have you as my parents. What a wonderful example you have always set for me. I have never wanted for anything and have always felt safe and protected. Thank you for always loving me no matter what. I Love you both!

-My Brothers, Zachary and Patrick. You guys are awesome. I love you both very much. I am proud to be you sister. You have both married great girls and a made beautiful families.

-My friends, you all know who you are. Thank you for always being there for me. I am so lucky to have so many friends. Some of you I have had forever and some just the last little while. You all hold a special place in my heart. Love you all!

-My health. I am so thankful to have my health. I have had some struggles but I have made it through. I hope my cancer never comes back. I have learned to appreciate the things I have more. I am so thankful to be alive and get to do the things I love and be with all the people I love.

-GOD. I have been so blessed by God. He has given me all these wonderful things in my life. He gave me wonderful parents, a beautiful family and so much more. He healed me and he healed my precious Hope. I have faith that no matter what comes my way, God will be here to lead me through.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: