The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas at The Tulip Tree.....













I spent Saturday and Sunday following Halloween at the store getting all the holiday merchandise out. I think it turned out looking really cute. Makes me want to get all my Christams decorations out at home.... I can wait a couple more weeks. Our Holiday Open House starts this Thursday, November 13th - Sunday, November 16th....15%off store wide. We also participated in the Holiday Market for the Norman Junior League last night at the new Embassy Hotel in Norman. Very swanky place. We had a lot of business, saw a lot of our customers and made some new ones. It was definately worth our trouble.

No comments: