The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Friday, November 7, 2008

High School Musical - Senior Year

I took Hannah, Hadley and a couple of their friends to see High School Musical, Senior Year tonight. The girls loved it. Hannah is in LOVE with Troy (Zack Efron-spelling??)!! It is hard to believe that she is starting to have crushes in 2nd grade. I don't know what we are going to do once she really starts thinking those stinky boys are cute..... Lord help us!! Hadley enjoyed the movie too but I think she was a little more into her popcorn, candy and sprite. They are of course asking for the soundtrack now. Maybe Santa might bring it when he drops off his presents this year. It was fun getting a little girl fun in. Daddy stayed home with Hopey tonight she isn't quite ready for 2 hours of sitting still in the dark. Thanks daddy for watching Hopey so we could have some big girl bonding time. Enjoyed it!

1 comment:

Angelm said...

I love this movie too. But I like the part one better. Actually me and my nieces watched 2 parts of it last week in HD quality @ http://www.yayvideo.net for a movie marathon. Vanessa is a lot pretty on the part 3.