The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Sunday, April 26, 2009

Blue Lightning/Wildcats


Hadley playing 2nd base

Hadley at the T with her coach



Hannah playing catcher


Hannah- in the hole

Thought I'd post a few picks of the girls playing softball. They are so cute at this age. Hannah is playing on a 7-Under team. It is coach pitch and she finally got 2 really great hits this week. I was a proud- proud Momma!! She is also doing great in the field. She has been playing catcher and left field mainly. I can see her skills improving every day.

Hadley is also doing great. She is playing t-ball. This girl is all about winning.... she is the one with the competitive spirit. She figured out pretty quickly how to run and tag her base to get the runner out. She runs all over the in field trying to get the ball thats been hit so she can be the one to get the out. She cracks me up!! It is really fun to watch her play. I soooo want one of my girls to love softball the way I used too.

1 comment:

Brandy Harris said...

Man I wish you guys didn't live sooo far away. i would love to come watch them. It's pretty cool when they finaly GET IT!!Kagan got the ball on 3rd held it in her hand for a min, then went and tagged a runner out! I was in shock she knew what to do. It was great! Hope all is going well!!