The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Tulip Tree.... Open for business















After 2 very long weekends and the week in between.... we finally got the store ready to open. We re-opened Monday of this week. The store turned out sooo good. I am proud to say that I am a part of this, that my mom and I together made this happen. I hope and pray that things continue on the path that they have been on and sales continue to go up. Some day I will be able to pass this on to my girls if they so choose to be a part of it. Dreams really do come true. I'm sure we have some tough journeys ahead of us but right now I just want to enjoy our accomplishment!! Friends... come on in and spend your money!! For those of you who don't know where the store is located- it's in Norman, OK on the corner of 24th St and Hemphill. Come visit us soon!

No comments: