The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Monday, May 4, 2009

Hadley's Birthday Party

We had Hadley's 6th birthday party on Friday. It was at Miller's Swim School in Tulsa. The girls all had a great time. We had originally planned it for this next Saturday, but I found out that her t-ball team was to be in a tournament so we had to switch the date at the last minute. A lot of her classmates didn't get the info in time and missed the party. She didn't notice though. They all had a really fun time. We had pizza and a cupcake cake. She got lots of really fun presents from her friends and then they got to swim for quite a while. We gave Hadley her present the day before on her real birthday. She got a Nintendo DS. She loves it... I had to go to Norman to work at the store this weekend and Scott said she played it the whole time I was gone. Looks like we're going to have to limit her play time. I am glad she likes it though. Our girl is growing up. I cannot believe she is 6. Fells like just yesterday she was a little baby. Man, how time flies.










THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!!

2 comments:

momof3girls said...

Looks like you had a fun birthday party! I hope Hadley had a great time! I just wanted to let you know that facebook has a new application called "networked blogs" I entered your blog into their directory and signed up as a follower. I hope you had a great mother's day weekend!

Beth Anderson said...

So sweet! I want her in my class next year!!!