The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Monday, May 18, 2009

I am a Loser too

A great friend of mine from college has started a website about his journey to losing weight. I frequent his wife's blog (www.mowineplease.blogspot.com) and thats where I first heard about it. He has inspired me to join him. I have completely let go of myself too in the weight department and I cannot stand it anymore. I am putting it all out there and am not hiding behind it anymore. My hope is that by writing about it where everyone can see it will help me to work harder to achieve and lose the weight. Come visit and leave comments on ways to help motivate me, offer advice, or just tell it like it is. I am accountable not only to myself but all who visit this site. If you are like me maybe this will inspire you.

http://www.kennyisaloser.com

click on allies to see my page

1 comment:

momof3girls said...

you are so brave and beautiful! I know you can do it!