The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Saturday, November 26, 2011

Very long time no see!

OK, thinking I'm ready to try and get back to blogging. I've been a very busy girl the last year or two and now I want to start sharing again! Now let's see.... my girls are now 10, 8 and 5. They are blossoming into little ladies! I cannot believe how quickly they have grown. My store, The Tulip Tree, which I co-own with my momma is doing great! We just opened a new location in Tulsa, OK in July. Our original store is in Norman, OK. BOOMER SOONER!!! The land of OU! BTW, If you've never shopped them stop in sometime soon. We have super cute stuff! Hmmm... what else? I think other than school and softball thats about what my busy schedule has been about. I will post some random pics from the last year. Happy to be back on here and will try to be good and update often! :)

No comments: