The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hadley lost her first tooth




Hadley was eating an apple for her afternoon snack on Thursday when I heard her scream. She bit down on her apple and it hurt her tooth. She came and showed me and it was bleeding and really loose. I asked her if I could wiggle it and I pushed it back with a little pressure and it popped right out. Hadley couldn't believe it.
SHe was so excited to finally get to use her tooth fairy pillow. The next morning she came running in saying she heard the toothfairy really early in her room. She got $5 for her tooth. Man, those teeth are worth a lot more money these days?? Haha

No comments: