The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Friday, August 15, 2008

Hadley's First Day of Kindergarten






I cannot believe it! My sweet little Haddie-Bug had her first day in Kindergarten today. She was so proud of herself. While walking up to the front doors of the school she told me she felt like she was going to throw up. She was just nervous. She had a super day I am happy to report. When I picked her up from school she couldn't stop talking about everything. What a big girl you are Hadley. We love you!!!

And Happy 7th Birthday to my beautiful Hannah-Banana. Cannot believe you turned 7 today. What a beautiful young lady you are blossuming into. We are so proud of you!! I hope your 7th year is filled with fun and excitement. Happy Birthday!!

No comments: