The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Wednesday, August 27, 2008

9 YEARS.....WOW!!! (August 28, 1999)





Happy Anniversary Scott. Can't believe we've been married for 9 years. I just want you to know how much you mean to me. We've been through so much in this short amount of time. You have been so amazing. You have given me the three most beautiful daughters in the world. You stood beside me during my cancer treatment, when I was at my worst. You were my rock when we received the news about Hope's heart and during her surgery. You helped to keep me strong when didn't think I could bear to face another day. I couldn't have made it through without you beside me. You have loved me through it all. For better, for worse, in sickness and in health. You've done it. I love you so much and hope that I can be half as good to you as you've been to me. Happy Anniversary....Here's to many many more to come.
I Love you!!
Laura
PS- I even added some of our wedding music!

1 comment: