The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend




This is how I spent my holiday weekend.... changing the store around. We had to rearrange everything to get Halloween and Fall/Thanksgiving merchandise out. Although it was a lot of work, I enjoyed setting/arranging/decorating everything at our store-I miss it greatly. And of course spending some quality time with my mom- love you mom!!:) I keep telling mom we need to open "The Tulip Tree #2" here in BA. Maybe sometime in the future..... I will also put our store website on my links once we have it all updated.

While I was working at the store Scott took Hannah and Hadley to Lake Murray. My brother and his family were down there with all the kids for the holiday weekend. They all had a great time swimming, boating, and grilling out. They also celebrated my nieces' birthday- Happy Birthday Gracie!!

Hope got to spend the day with her Papa. She had a great time, I think he probably enjoyed it even more than she did. Wow!! Papa even had to change a couple poopy diapers..... now that's love!!

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend.:)

No comments: