The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Crazy Weekend!


Miss Hope...strike'n a pose

Little Miss Sassy!



What a crazy weekend we had. Thunderstorms and snow all mixed together. It stormed all evening Friday and over night early morning turned to snow. We got like 5-7 inches. Unfortunately, I wouldn't let the kids play in b/c there was so much water underneath. The would have gotten soooo wet. BUMMER! Anyway, it was beautiful. And of course, Sunday was much warmer and melted all the snow. Only in Oklahoma do we have weather like this.

My weekend consisted of making bows, bows and more hairbows. I made 200+. The store was running low and I needed to get them all stocked up for the move. We will have a much larger area for them in the new location. Speaking of, Hope and I made a trek down to Norman yesterday. We had to deliver our pretty bows and check on progress with the contractor. Our floors are finally complete and they were putting in the ceiling tiles and light fixtures. The bathroom fixtures were also installed. They are saying they should be done on Wednesday. We'll see. They have a lot of touching up to do as well as just completing all the projects. All in all it looks great. I cannot wait to start moving all our stuff in.

Wanted to give props to my big bro Zachary. Man, you did a great job on the display stage and also on the columns you made for us. Mr. Talent! Watch out, we'll be calling you for everything now.... cheap labor too. Thank God for family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW the floors look great!! That's what I want in my new house when my talented husband builds it! Can't wait to see it all done. I'm sure you can't either. Miss you guys. Brandy

momof3girls said...

I had no idea all that work went into changing location! My word, girl look at all those bows!!!!!! Are your hands tired or what! You need to go get a manincure just to get your hands massaged!

Gavin's Mama said...

I can not wait to see the store when it is all finished... we have to take another road trip again! Miss ya!