The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring Break, here we come! WooHoo!

Thank goodness its time to take a break from the last few weeks of craziness! Our 2 big girls started t-ball and coach pitch softball last week. They will both be practicing twice a week. They both have practice on Tuesdays, Hannah @ 5:30 and Hadley @ 6:00 and across town from each other I might add..... Then Hadley again on Thursday and Hannah again on Friday. They are also both in dance (tap/ballet/hip hop) on Wednesdays. Makes me tired just thinking about it. Every night we having something going except Mondays. Anyway, so far they both are looking pretty good. Last year was the first year either of they had ever played. Hadley, of course, broke her arm right before their 2nd practice so basically this is her first year to really play. She has been doing soooo good. She's not scared of the ball. She fields the ball really well, hitting pretty good, and her throwing is coming along. Hannah is also doing great. I think both of them will end up being pretty good. Must be in the genes!! Just kidding! I loved softball and I hope they will to.

Today is the last day of school for this week. The girls get to start spring break a little early (Parent/Teacher Conferences). Luckily I am meeting with their teachers today. I'm sure they will go well, but will update later. First thing in the morning we are ALL (yes, Scott too) heading to Purcell. The girls are all staying with Gaga & Papa and Scott and I are heading down to Dallas for Market. Yes, can you believe it?? Scott is coming with me. Mom and I always go, but she is OU crazy and the Sooner girls are playing in the BIG 12 tourney in the city all weekend. So this time its me and Scott going. Wow, this will be the first time we have been away from the girls at the same time together... other than Hadley and Hope's births and Hope's heart surgery. I guess we'll see if we still like each other...haha. We won't know how to talk w/out constantly being interrupted by one of the girls. It should be fun. Scott and Market, hmmmmm wonder how he'll do. He'll either like it or hate it, but at least he'll see what its all about. Wish us luck!

We will be home Sunday late. Scott is going back home Monday morning to work. Bummer, he doesn't get a spring break. The girls and I are staying all week to finish getting things ready for the grand opening of the new store. We are looking at April 6th as opening day. That is if all things go according to plan. The floors are scheduled to be stained next week.. it will take all week. And then the last week in March they will finish up the lighting, ceiling, all electrical, and plumbing and install all fixtures! Yea!!! It's just around the corner. I will post when we know for sure on the OPENING DAY of THE TULIP TREE! Hope you will all get a chance to come and visit! We're in Norman.

2 comments:

momof3girls said...

sounds like spring is keeping you all busy! Don't you wish there was an easy way to coordinate your girls practices! Whew! I know I wish there was! Keep us posted on your grand opening!

morewineplease said...

You are one busy mamma!

That is crazy that you came across my blog! I read Kenny your comment and he knew right away who you were!