The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Friday, March 27, 2009

A quick post...

It has been crazy around here as you can imagine. School, softball, dance, the store.... Honestly, I'm ready for summer so things can slow down for a while. No extra activities. My poor house has been suffering. At this point I am contemplating hiring a cleaning lady to get me back some control of this filthy house. Its so bad I don't know where to begin.

Spring break was last week and the girls and I stayed with my parents all week. Mom and I had lots to do. We are still trying to get everything together for the store move. It's really going to be crazy. We have ordered tons of new merchandise and are hoping to move in end of next week sometime. They have been staining the floors this week and should do all the finish work next week. Hopefully final inspections will happen mid-end of next week.

The girls and I had a good time with Gaga and Papa. It ws nice not having to rush around everywhere. Hannah and Hadley got to go hang out with their favorite cousins some and spent the night one night. Scott and I wanted to take them somewhere and do something fun but it wasn't in the cards. Maybe next year. Sott and I had a great time in Dallas the weekend before spring break. The girls all stayed with my parents. It was nice to get away for a couple of days. We have never both been together away from all the girls at the same time...can you believe it? He as a good sport at Market too. I think he secretly enjoyed it.

I will try and post some pictures soon. If I can find the time!

No comments: