The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

What a beautiful Easter Sunday we enjoyed today. The girls looked so cute in the Easter dresses. I cannot believe how much they have grown up since last year. We made the long trek down to my grandparents house in Wewoka. As usual we enjoyed Grandma's all out lunch- sooooo good! I think I gained like 5 lbs today! UGH- I will pay for it this week at the gym. Why does everything that taste so good have to be fattening?? So UNFAIR!



Why can't they all just look at the camera and smile for like 5 secs without making a face ???? Is it too much to ask? LOL!



My dad (Papa) crazy about his girls!!! Mom (Gaga) skipped Easter this year to go to the Final Four OU Women's BB game in San Antonio- we sure missed her.



Hope & Hannah hunting Easter eggs.



Hope & Hadley








Wishing everyone as Happy an Easter as we had!

1 comment:

morewineplease said...

THEY ARE SOO CUTE! Love the dresses of course!