The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Friday, April 23, 2010

What a difference 5 years makes....

My brother Zack, me and my dad. I shaved my head the day this picture was taken. They shaved theirs too to show their support. I love them!!! (My younger brother, Patrick, shaved his too but is not in this picture)


5 years ago at this time I was battling cancer. I was diagnosed just before my 32nd birthday. Talk about being thrown for a loop. I never dreamed I would get cancer. As we all know, cancer doesn't care who you are, what color, what race, what age. It can strike any of us at any time. I was lucky. Mine was found early enough (Stage II) that with chemo and radiation I was able to beat it. My family and friends were truely amazing during my treatment. I couldn't have gotten through it with out their help.

I am participating in my home town's Relay For Life this year again. Would love for anyone interested to join us there or if you would like to show your support with a donation that would be great too. Click here to join Laura's Angels or make a donation.

No comments: