The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Sunday, April 25, 2010

Softball, softball, softball......







Crazy week and weekend. Seems like we have had ball games every night for the past few weeks. Have to say how proud I am of both my big girls. They are coming along. They are batting so much better and seems that it is finally starting to click. Their skills are much improved and I think I can see them starting to love the game. I was so hoping they would love to play as much as I did growing up- Gosh I miss it!

Hannah's team pulled out an awesome win on Tuesday night. They played one of the best teams in the league and won. What an exciting game to watch! Hannah hit like a champ- so proud of her. We had played this team (The Twisters) a couple weeks ago and they killed us like 15-2. Our girls played their best performance of the season and won 12-11. What a game! Hope to see them continue their streak.

Hadley's team is doing great too. Have only lost 2 of their regular season games. We played in a tournament this weekend and unfortunately finished 4th. They hit really well the entire tournament but their fielding wasn't quite good enough to hang. We played 4 games yesterday, winning 3 out of the 4. Went back to play today and it just wasn't meant to be. We lost in the last inning by 1 run. Still so proud of them.

Crazy week coming up again this week. Between Hannah and Hadley we have games Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Ugh, and Scott will be out of town on business Monday-Wednesday. I'm hoping to keep my cool. We also have dance recital pictures scheduled for Wednesday. OMG, if I make it through the week it will be a miracle! Wish me luck..... Oh yeah, and I have my PET scan tomorrow. Wayyyyyy to much on my plate- praying for my sanity!

No comments: