The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Thursday, April 29, 2010

MUST show off my little pretties!!

Got the girls all dolled up for dance recital pictures. Hair, make-up, dress-up X 3 girls = worn out mamma!!!! Scott flew in from a business trip right after I got everybody ready and to the dance studio- talk about good timing! Must be nice to show up once all the hard work is already done.;) All kidding aside it makes it worth all my troubles to see them dance their little hearts out across the stage in May every year. I'm trying to enjoy this, Hannah and Hadley do not want to dance next year... looks like this is the last year to see them do it. Hannah's been dancing for 6 years, Hadley 4 and I guess they are ready to move on. At least I have Hope to continue to watch for the next few years.

My Little Orange Flower


Growing out of her pot...






Hip-Hop... not a fan out the outfits!




Haddie-BUG


Hannah


1 comment:

morewineplease said...

SOOO PRETTY!!! Love the outfits!
Dont know how you do it with 3!!