The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Thursday, February 5, 2009

Celine Dion Concert

Mom and I went to the Celine Dion concert on Monday evening. We had a great time. Took forever for it to actually get here. My dad bought the tickets backin November 2007. He gave them to my mom as a Christmas gift and we finally got to go after 2 years of waiting for it. It was a lot of fun. Celine has the most beautiful voice. She acts a little bit silly- all those facial expressions. But the girl can sing. She sounded just as good if not better live than on a recorded CD. AMAZING! Thanks mom for taking me with you... even though I was your second choice. My dad did not want to go.... he is not a Celine fan. Here are a few pics. We had great seats but my camera sucks so not the best pictures.




2 comments:

julie said...

her legs look amazing...i'm jealous!!

Anonymous said...

Lucky Dogs!! I've always been a fan. I'm glad you guys had a good time. I'm so happy to hear Miss Hope is doing great. I've had a stripper in my house before too, she grew out of it thankfully!! Coming down anytime soon? Brandy Harris