The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Progress on the new "Tulip Tree" location






Just thought I'd update on the progress for the new store. Things are coming a long finally it seems. It took a while to pick a contractor and get permits, but things are moving ahead now. The electicians and plumbers have been out installing all their line and all. Most of the walls are up now and are they starting to sheet rock. Mom and I have been working like crazy to get all fixtures, materials, colors, etc.. all picked out. We are looking at end of March or early April for move in day. We are so excited. Cannot wait to see the finished product.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ladies,
I'm so excited for you both. I can't wait to see it. I'm sure it will be great. I was thinking about my garage sale stuff you want.I was planning on putting $40 for the table and chairs. and $35 for the dresser with the mirrow. Let me know if you still want it. Need to have the GS soon as we have a nice Saturday. :) Brandy

Stephanie said...

Still need one in Tulsa.... LOL!