The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Tuesday, February 3, 2009

We have a stripper....


the naked girl......

the evidence left behind.....

LOVE THOSE BOOTS!

Well at least she's starting to think about wearing painies.


Well it seems a mischievous little girl has figured out how to get her clothes off. All of a sudden every time I turn around Hope's got everything off except her diaper. God Lord, hopefully this is not a sign of what's to come. Today alone I have probably re-dressed her 4-5 times. I also have to add that on Saturday I was on a phone call and Hope comes tromping in my room with her black 'Santa Rocks' shirt, a diaper covered by a pair of pink striped panties and pink kitty-cat rain boots. She went in her closet and started rumaging around and found herself something to put on. Boy are we in trouble. I already have 1 clothes Diva and a second close behind..... I guess Hope's going to make it 3 little Divas. God Lord help, boy are we in for it.

1 comment:

julie said...

Hilarious! At least she's a girl and is stopping at the clothes...boys take the diaper off and smudge you know what on the wall. Or at least my boy did!!! Love her boots!