The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Saturday, February 28, 2009

It's been a crazy week!


The Tahoe loaded and ready to go

Hope helping with moral support




What a crazy week we've had here at the Spohrer household. Actually the last several weeks have been crazy. We have so much going on right now in our lives. Hopefully we will survive. I have been trying to get all the girls spring/summer clothes ready for the Tulsa JBF sale that I do every year. Most of Hope's clothes I already had together but it took a while to go through Hannah and Haddie's. Trying to decided what I wanted to keep to pass down. In the end I only kept a few things. I always end up wanting to buy the new clothes lines that come in to my favorite stores. And of course when I go to Market for THE TULIP TREE I always pick out and order lots too. Can't help myself. Anyway after 2-3 days I got them ready and took them over to the Fair grounds. Hopefully I will sell most of what I took. It makes it all worth my time when I get that check in a couples of weeks. Helps pay for a lot of the new clothes I will have to purchase.

Tuesday night we went to Hannah's softball meeting. As many of you know from my facebook page I am not happy about the team placement situation. Last year Hannah and Hadley were on the same t-ball team. Long story but T-ball is ages 4-6 which is how I was able to put them on the same team. Anywho.... Hannah would have to move up this year so I requested for her to move up with some of her same team-mates that would also be moving up. Needless to say when we walked in I didn't recognize a soul. Not only do we not know anyone, but the practices are all the way across town, they will be practicing on Tues. and Fri. (Friday I do not like), and on and on and on..... This is what I don't like about being in a large town. There are soooo many kids. They're all just a number. Hadley on the other hand is on the same team as last year. At least I can be happy about that and practices will be on Tues and Thurs. and closer to home. The girls do Dance on Weds. So now we will be gone every evening except Mondays for the next few weeks. Who knows once the games actually start. Scott and I are going to have to be running kids all around. Whew... don't know what we'll do when Hope gets involved with extra activities.

Update on the store.... Well its coming along. We were down in Norman all last weekend. I would have taken pictures but most of what they have done doesn't look much different from the pictures I have posted. They have finished up all the drywall and they started taping/mudding the seams. They are also working on the ceiling grid. Most of the plumbing and electrical is done until the ceiling, walls and paint are done. Once that stuff is done they will put in the lighing and plumbing fixtures, etc. I talked to our contractor this week and he is confindent that it will be ready for move in the end of March. So thats only 3-4 more weeks. I have been racking up the miles on the old Tahoe. And the gas is killing me. But it will be worth it in the end. I cannot wait to see how it all turns out. And I hope all of you will get a chance to come and see it..... and of course spend your hard earned money!!

Here's to the next few weeks. May I make it through with my sanity intact.

1 comment:

Beth Anderson said...

Wow! The back of the van is a store in itself. I am going to make a plan to get to the store next time I'm down visiting Austin. Sounds like you've been overwhelmed these last few months. I hardly see you. I so hope I get Hadley next year!