The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Monday, February 9, 2009

School Carnival...

The girls had a great time at the school carnival Friday night. They got to hang out with the buddies. They played games, had pizza, ate popcorn and cotton candy, won prizes, got tattoos, etc. Mom and Dad- not so much fun, but we do what we can do to make our girls happy. Needless to say everyone was worn out by the time we got home about 9pm. Thank goodness its over until next year.






Hadley and Makenzie

Hannah and McKenzie

* How weird that both of my girls best friends would be McKenzie/Makenzie

2 comments:

julie said...

cute pics!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you...I'll do anything for my kids but I am happy to not plan on attending another school carnival for 12 more months.