The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bad Day.....

Ok, so yesterday turned out to be a very bad day. It was, I thought, Hope's cardiologist appt. My morning started out just fine. Got Hannah and Hadley off to school. Came home put Hope in the tub, got her cleaned up and dressed. Then got myself ready. I thought the appt was at 10:30 I just happened to think -maybe I should check the time and make sure. The calender said 10am. So of course it was 10 mins to 10. I grabbed my stuff and Hope and took off. Of course as I'm 2 miles away from the dr's office I look in my review mirror and their is a cop with his lights on. CRAP! So yes I got pulled over for going 54 in a 40 and he wrote me $130 ticket. So I called the dr's office to let them know I am coming just running late and she told me Hope's appt was the day before (Monday) Aggghhhhhh!!!! SO I running around like crazy for NOTHING, I got a ticket for NOTHING! So now her appt has been rescheduled for Next Friday January 16th, it is the day after my birthday. So I am hoping for a late birthday present- that she gets a clean bill of health! Hopefully my week gets better.... can't get much worse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura, just remember everything happens for a reason. Leave it in Gods hands and everything will be fine. Except that ticket ya still have to pay for that one. Brandy