The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Sunday, January 25, 2009

PET scan tomorrow & Hope Udate

I'm scheduled for my 6 month PET scan tomorrow. Can't believe its already time again. I am so nervous and I am sooooo hoping its negative. PLease say a little prayer for me tomorrow that everything comes back negative for recurrence. It's been 3 yrs remission and I want it to stay that way!! I will update once I have the results.

** Update on Hope... she is doing a little better. I have seen glimpses of her here and there. She is still sleeping a lot and has a nasty little cough. Her drainage and snotty nose seem to be a little better too. Poor baby, I think this is the worst cold she has had in her short little life. Please continue to pray she feels better soon.

1 comment:

Gavin's Mama said...

I hope all went well, keep us updated! I am so glad Hope is feeling better because we are in desperate need of a play date!!!