The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Monday, January 19, 2009

Birthdays, Birthdays.... and more Birthdays!!

It's January, which means BIG birthday month for our family. Me included! I just turned 36 on Thursday, January 15th. I cannot believe I am 36 years old now.... Where has all the time gone? I am on the downward slope to 40. OH MY GOSH!!! AGHHHH!!! Better to keep getting older than the alternative though. So hope those birthdays keep a comin!

I would like to send out "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"S" to.... my cousin Georgeann (Jan 2), my Nephew Jack (Jan 3), Uncle Joel (Jan 4), my other Uncle Joe (Jan 10 or 12-can't remember), my friend Faith (Jan 16), my nephew Ryan (Jan 18), my brother Zachary (Jan 19), my Mom (Jan 20), my loving hubby Scott (Jan 21), and my friend Brandi (Jan 24)..... and Happy Anniversary Cy & Natalie (Jan 30).

Hope you all have wonderful birthdays. Love you all!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I also have a lot of family/friends with birthdays in January.

Gavin's Mama said...

Thanks for the birthday shout out, We will have to start celebrating our birthdays together!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! These birthdays never end!
I think I've got everyone covered and then there's another one and it's just January. Crazy! Brandy Harris