The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Monday, January 5, 2009

Cardiologist Appt.

It is time for Hope's cardiologist appointment tomorrow. I am a little anxious. I hope everything goes well and that Hope's heart is functioning as it should. When I made the appointment back in November I asked if they had something I could give her to help her stay a little calmer. They don't give heart children medication for anxiety. Last time we went in for an echocardiogram and EKG it was NOT pleasant to say the least. They had a very hard time getting a good read of how her heart was functioning. Please keep Hope in your prayers, that everything with her heart repair still looks great and that she has no other problems to address. Would love to be released and not have to come back but for an annual check-up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your sweet girls are always in our prayers! I'm so glad I've had the chance to spend time with them. You guys have great kids. May God be with little Miss Hope and comfort her. Love you all, Auntie Brandy