The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Thursday, January 29, 2009

Woo Hoo!! Cancer Free!!

I just got my results in of my PET scan from Monday. The radiologist report showed a Benign reading. Yeh!!! Good news. There are some areas that are still showing up on scan but I guess they are what they consider within "normal limits" and at this time are believed to be benign. Hopefully they will stay that way. I will continue to have these scans every 6 months. They will watch these areas of concern closely. I pray they do not start to grow. I need to get back on my diet and stop eating so much sugar. That is what cancer feeds on so I'm going to try and do better with my eating..... no more pop. That's the hardest one for me. And Lord knows I need to lose some weight. Thanks everyone for your well wishes and prayers. Love you all!

2 comments:

kristin said...

I'm so glad to hear the good report! I have been thinking and praying for you. Hope is so sweet, well, all your kids are sweet and beautiful! My sis is having a girl so S and R will have to make a club for men with all girls! Love ya!

Gavin's Mama said...

So happy for you!! We will continue to pray that you stay cancer free... love ya!