The Spohrer Family

We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls. We want to share our blessings with family and friends. Keep you all up to date on what's going on in our daily life. Enjoy the insanity!


Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day....

The girls are home for a snow day today. They have been making lots of messes and complaining when I tell them to pick up after themsleves. They had been bugging me all day to let them go out and play in the snow/sleet. So finally I said ok but only if dad would go out with them. Too cold for me. Thank goodness for dad's, huh? They're good for something- just kidding! Anyway, they weren't out for long but they got to have a little fun. Poor Hope was left out of the loop...napping. I wouldn't have let her anyway she's still trying to get over a really bad cold. Doing much better though. Here's those crazy girls out playing.






1 comment:

Gavin's Mama said...

I am jealous, I want to go "tubing"! Looks like you all had fun!!